Schedule Risk analysis For MS Project Users!
This course is designed for the beginner and advanced learners who want to learn Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA) for MS Project user.
- Learn importing Primavera Schedule for Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA)
- Learn developing Schedule in MS Project & RiskyProject for Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA)
- Learn Creating Risks and linking them to activities in Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA)
- Learn Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA)
- Learn What-if analysis for comparison
- Overview of RiskyProject
- RiskyProject vs Primavera Risk analysis
- Scheduling Features of RiskyProject
- Importing XML Schedule
- Developing Schedule in MS Project/RiskyProject for Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA)
- Creating Risks in RiskyProjects
- Assigning Risks to activities
- Performing SRA
- Defining Mitigation Actions
- Comparing S-curves
- Performing What-if Analysis
- Play with Layouts
- Creating Probabilistic Branching
- Performing Sensitivity Analysis
Learn more by visiting https://www.gleeym.com/qra
One-to-One one (1) hour session, worth $ 100, is free with course.
Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA) is a combination of science, art and due diligence. Using Right technique and tool are important. Why to use RiskyProject?
There are five (5) compelling answers to satisfy you:
- Safran Risk has been developed by the same development team who developed the Primavera Risk Analysis (PRA).
- Safran Risk has integrated Cost and Schedule Risk Analysis modules.
- Safran Risk has weather Modelling calendar option for weather risks.
- Integration with Scheduling software and Safran Risk Manger.
- Easy to use with short learning curve.