Integrated Cost and Schedule Risk Analysis For MS Project Users!
This course is designed for the beginner and advanced learners who want to learn Integrated Cost and Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA) using RiskyProject.
- Learn performing schedule risk analysis (SRA) in MS Project
- importing MS Schedule for schedule risk analysis (SRA)
- Learn developing Schedule in RiskyProject for schedule risk analysis (SRA)
- Learn Creating Risks and linking them to activities in schedule risk analysis (SRA)
- Learn Schedule Risk Analysis
- Learn What-if analysis for comparison
- Learn Cost Risk Analysis
- Learn to analyze cost elements
- Learn Probabilistic Cash Flows.
- Overview of Riskyproject
- Riskyproject vs Primavera Risk analysis
- Scheduling Features of RiskyProject
- Importing P6 Schedule
- Performing Schedule check based on DCMA 14-points
- Importing MS Project Schedule
- Developing Schedule in RiskyProject for schedule risk analysis (SRA)
- Creating Risks in MS Project and Riskyproject
- Assigning Risks to activities
- Performing schedule risk analysis (SRA)
- Performing Schedule Risk Analysis in MS Project
- Defining Mitigation Actions
- Comparing S-curves
- Performing What-if Analysis
- Creating Probabilistic Branching
- Performing Sensitivity Analysis
- Resource Loaded Vs Code of Account
- Creating Cost Risks
- Specifying Cost Uncertainties
- Specifying Quantity Uncertainties
- Specifying Fixed Cost
- Analyzing Cost over the period of Time
- Advanced What-if Analysis for Cost and Schedule by Analyzing various Scenarios
- JCL Analysis
Learn more by visiting https://www.gleeym.com/qra
One-to-One one (1) hour session, worth $ 100, is free with course.
Integrated Cost & Schedule Risk Analysis (IRA) is a combination of science, art and due diligence. Using Right technique and tool are important. Why to use Riskyproject?
There are five (5) compelling answers to satisfy you:
- Continuous Development
- Flawless integration with MS Project
- Import P6 Schedule
- Excellent Software for IT Projects
- Step by Step workflows and easy to use interface.