Procurement and Logistics Mind Map
We will create your mind map from you document or draft image/video or list of deliverable. You can send us the excel or csv file. In Basic Mind Map, we will create up to six (6) main topics, ten (10) sub topics for each main topic. Approx. three (3) to four (4) hours of work.
Creative and Critical thinking requires out of the box, rational and objective thinking. Idea generation with one-line statement is just a kick start. Perceiving, communicating and winning an idea requires transforming and shaping information into presentable form. Mind Map helps to generate, relate ideas.
Above all, a great team exercise to get buy-in from the stakeholders in a cohesive environment. While Decision tree helps to evaluate alternate ideas and select the best alternative after performing Expected Monetary Value (EMV) analysis etc. Agile and scrum methodologies are talking about progressive elaboration.
In this era of digital transformation reshaping the idea generation and presentation is important. Remember connecting the dots sequentially helps to transform the idea into product. Gear up your idea by converting it to actions to achieve goals and objectives within specified time and budget.
Communicating with stakeholders is not easy. Requirements and expectations are different. Also, power and interest level are different too for every stakeholder. Therefore, need a tool to communicate effectively. Mind Mapping helps to interact visually and it’ best for story telling and finding solutions to the problems.
Mind map illustrates an idea in a structured way. By connecting a dots, perceiving an idea is much more easier. Tell us your requirements, GleeYM Inc. is here to help you and save your million of dollars before making decision under uncertainty. Plan and validate your idea before executing. GleeYM Inc. will help you to transform Mind maps to Gantt chart in order to develop schedule and cost estimates.
Areas of expertise in Mind mapping, but not limited to:
- Project Risk Management; qualitative and quantitative risk analysis for cost and schedule using Monte Carlo Simulation. Enterprise Risk Management (ISO 31000)
- Facilitating project planning, risk and project management. Experienced with both physical and virtual)
- Visual project management by integrating Mind maps with MS Projects
- PMO set up, process Improvement
- Enterprise Project Management software planning, deployment and implementation
- IT project within Agile, scrum and waterfall (hands on experience with JIRA and Confluence)
- Digital Risk Management (Integrating risk management with Cyber security)
- Process Safety, HSE and Fire Safety for Oil & Gas
- Product Development Physical and Digital
- Digital Transformation and Change Management
- Training (Experience with both in person and virtual. )